Thursday, August 30, 2012

Once Upon a Time, in My Dining Room...

A lot has happened in five days, for instance - a baby was born in my dining room at 4 a.m. Wednesday morning.

No big deal.

Bethany and Luke made the wise decision to flee the storms Isaac would bring along. They came and stayed with us in Atlanta, just in case the baby decided to come and they lost power or worse.

Well, come he did. 

They were prepared for a home birth, midwife and all and thankfully the transition to another state didn't prevent plans from running smoothly. Mommy and baby are doing fantastic, and I currently have an infant in my house to cuddle and hold. Win, win? I say yes. 

Anyway, not interested in much blogging this evening - a little preoccupied for obvious reasons. I just wanted to prepare you for the impending baby pics coming up and share a bit of the joy in my home right now.  



Oh, my. 




No comments:

Post a Comment