Saturday, August 25, 2012

Baby Bump

I love babies, the smell, the feet, the hands, the little dimples...

I think babies are the only things on earth that can own some major rolls, I know I can't. It's good to have a clear self-image.

So - to continue my story, I have a very, very dear friend who unfortunately lives about 6 hours away from me. Last year, I went on a spur of the moment trip to Ireland to photograph her wedding. By spur of the moment, I mean I had two weeks notice. It was awesome.

Bethany and Luke got married at Waterford Castle which is about two hours outside of Dublin, we stayed in the castle the night before the wedding which was totally surreal.

Then we drove around the Irish countryside and walked on beaches and visited pubs and listened to street musicians, and then we all rode around on magical unicorns. Joking, obviously - but we might as well have, it really wouldn't have been a stretch.

 Here are some pictures of their wedding, last September. 





She's pretty gorgeous. 

I was standing in my bathroom getting ready for work when Bethany texted me to let me know she was having a little one. I think I dropped my phone four times before I could actually calm down enough to answer her. 

This child is going to be ridiculously precious. 

Naturally I wanted to take some maternity pictures for her but despite all of my best efforts I couldn't make it down to see her until yesterday.

I think we barely scraped by because August 23rd happened to be her official due date.

 I'm so, so glad it worked out to do this shoot... 





Get a load of the cuteness








Absolutely precious. Can't wait to meet that little blessing... 



I'm off to find an infant to cuddle, 

Rachael 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures Rae, great job on the photography! Bethany I'm so excited for you, you look radiant and I can't wait to see baby Kehoe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so incredibly sweet. Bethany is a beautiful mommy! You did a great job capturing that peaceful, happy feeling that comes from knowledge of a blessing from the LORD. :)

    ReplyDelete